Organizational Effectiveness Consultant III/Learning and Development Specialist
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
This individual contributor position is primarily responsible for consulting on change management programs or initiatives, supporting the planning and implementation of organizational design and integration programs and initiatives, and providing executive/leadership coaching and transition consulting.This position also performs cultiure and climate assessments, and provides consulting support to work focused on the design and/or implementation of organizational strategy and initiatives focused on enhancing or accelerating the development of partnerships and the evolution of high performance teams. This also includes performing data analyses to support organizational initiatives.
- Pursues self-development and effective relationships with others by proactively providing resources, information, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; providing occasional mentoring to team members; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; creating plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; anticipating and responding to the needs of others; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Completes work assignments by applying up-to-date expertise in subject area to generate creative solutions; ensuring all procedures and policies are followed; leveraging an understanding of data, and resources to support projects or initiatives; collaborating cross-functionally to solve business problems; identifying and monitoring priorities, deadlines, and expectations; communicating progress and information; identifying, recommending, and implementing ways to address improvement opportunities; and escalating issues or risks as appropriate.
- Consults on small-to-mid scale change management programs or initiatives including changes in organizational structure, work processes, the introduction of new kinds of work, and the implementation of new technologies by working closely with key stakeholders to design, develop, manage, and deliver change initiatives; providing change management strategies and tactics to enhance effective implementation or delivery; and monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of change programs.
- Supports the planning and implementation of small-to-mid scale organizational design and integration programs and initiatives by consulting on changes in organizational structures, functions, and other organizational components as needed; collaborating with stakeholders on culture awareness and development; supporting changes that embrace diversity, inclusion, and equity; and integrating units to work together effectively.
- Provides leadership coaching and transition consulting by serving as a trusted advisor; working with leaders in a thought-provoking manner; leveraging a creative process that inspires clients to maximize their professional potential and business results; and serving as a coach and consultant for leadership onboarding, new leader transitions, and formal coaching processes including 360-degree feedback.
- Provides consulting support to work focused on the design and/or implementation of organizational strategy, and strategic goals and initiatives for an organization, function or unit by serving as a content expert to HR and business leadership; and consulting on 3-year strategic planning, annual goal development and/or review, and the alignment between organizational culture and business goals.
- Provides consulting support on initiatives focused on enhancing or accelerating the development of partnerships and the evolution of high performance teams by performing developmental assessments; and facilitating targeted interventions to address unique team needs.
- Performs culture and climate assessments by working with clients to understand culture and/or climate and its impact on strategic goals or performance outcomes; performing assessments for teams, work groups, or small-to-mid sized functions or organizations; and providing consulting and designing solutions to support cultural alignment.
- Performs data analyses to support organizational initiatives by identifying appropriate data analysis tools and approach to assess team, leader, or business performance; deploying suitable data gathering and analysis methods (e.g., process observation, quantitative data, etc.); defining data requirements and obtaining client agreements, including client requirements as appropriate; conducting analyses to evaluate the effectiveness of proposed solutions; and identifying and alleviating risks through data-driven analysis.
- Bachelors degree in Organizational Development, Business, Behavioral/Social Science, Public Administration or related field and minimum (3) three years experience in organizational development, including but not limited to change management, organizational design, leadership development, cultural transformation, and/or performance improvement. Additional equivalent work experience in a directly related field may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Masters degree in Organizational Development, Business, Behavioral/Social Science, Public Administration or related field.OD certification, related certification, or completion of related formal training program (e.g., Organizational Design, Change Management, Assessment Tools, Coaching, etc.)One (1) year executive coaching experience.
- Two (2) years experience working across multiple HR disciplines.
- Two (2) years experience working cross-functionally across departments, functions, or business lines.
- Two (2) years health care experience.
- Two (2) years experience in change management.
- Two (2) years experience in organizational design.
- Two (2) years experience in leadership development.
- Two (2) years experience in cultural transformation.
- Two (2) years experience in performance improvement.