Provide Critical Support
Our company doesn't run without our administrative professionals. Come join a team where you will utilize your strengths and have the opportunity for personal growth, empowering you to realize your potential.
Undergraduate Intern, Project ManagementLocation: Rancho Cucamonga, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 870923 Date posted: 02/26/2020
This team works to build the shared service infrastructure for Employer Broker Services, establishing and standardizing processes and escalation paths, and creating an exceptional service experience for employers and brokers when questions, and concerns arise.
The selected Intern will work on varied projects that support the development and building of the Employer Services team and that also support the Choice Product business line across our Regions.
- Experience in Project Management
- Strong knowledge of work flow development, & process improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree or have graduated from an accredited university with a focus in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration
- Contributing to a designated project or initiative to meet a KP business objective.
- Report development and analytics.
- Project management - planning, execution, and measurement.
- Learning new applications needed to complete assignments or support the execution of business objectives.
- Job shadowing in other functional areas.
- Performing additional duties as required.
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree or have graduated from an accredited university within the last year.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- 3.0 GPA or above.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and experience producing high quality work in short periods of time.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
From greeting callers and visitors and answering questions to coordinating schedules and arranging meetings, our administrative, clerical, and support teams consistently demonstrate extraordinary knowledge, skills, and abilities. They provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, our members, purchasers, contracted providers, and vendors.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
January 11, 2020
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Interesting and challenging projects, excellent benefits, awesome co-workers, and ability to work from homeFull Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.