Director Food & Clinical Nutrition Services
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Directs Service Area-wide operations to include: patient and staff food services, cafeteria, coffee cart and vending services contracts.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations and The Joint Commission requirements. Supervise staff across the Service Area to include: Food Service Supervisor, and may include Nutrition aides and clerks. Monitors food service contracts to ensure high quality food and service performance standards are met.
- Establish, implement and maintain Clinical Nutrition Care Standards. Manage financial performance for all areas of responsibility. Design and implement quality service and performance improvement processes, related to, food service delivery and contributes to overall cost structure and service improvement goals of the Service Area. Direct and conduct quality assurance audits.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
• Minimum five (5) years of related management experience within the last seven (7) years.
• Minimum three (3) years of food service management experience required.
• Bachelor's degree in food and/or nutrition science.
License, Certification, Registration
• Registered Dietitian required.
• Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date.
• Strong working knowledge of the American Dietetic Association and American Society for Parental and Enternal Nutrition standards.
• Demonstrated communication, interpersonal and customer service skills required.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.