Provide Critical Support
Our company doesn't run without our administrative professionals. Come join a team where you will utilize your strengths and have the opportunity for personal growth, empowering you to realize your potential.
Support Services Representative, Grade 325Location: Redwood City, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 794102 Date posted: 06/11/2019
This position provides functional direction and ensures all clinical departments have adequately trained, qualified staffing.
- Determine complex department staffing needs, scheduling, and arrange appropriate coverage.
- Review assigned work for accuracy and completeness.
- Provide functional direction to assigned staff.
- Train and orient new or less experienced personnel.
- Direct and check the work of all assigned staff.
- Document schedules, employee's demographics and other information to provide complete and accurate reports for clinical department managers.
- Serve as a resource person to co-workers by answering procedure questions and assisting in problem solving.
- Organize and effectively implement annual vacation planning for clinical departments.
- Post annual vacation and holiday schedules in accordance with contract provisions.
- Document complete and accurate TIME keeping and vacation planning for all clinical department staff.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
- Other Duties as assigned
- Two to three years general clerical experience with at least one year in a medical setting, preferably in an ambulatory care area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient with Kaiser computer systems/PC utilization and software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing systems.
- Demonstrated ability to type 40 WPM and use common business office equipment (i.e. calculator).
- 1-2 year's College of Business School preferred.
- Payroll and timekeeping experience preferred.
- Prefer one-year experience in a position which required determining complex department staffing needs, scheduling, and arranging appropriate coverage.
- Prefer prior experience with Centricity staffing system
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
Administration, Clerical & Support Services Careers
From greeting callers and visitors and answering questions to coordinating schedules and arranging meetings, our administrative, clerical, and support teams consistently demonstrate extraordinary knowledge, skills, and abilities. They provide superior and culturally sensitive service to each other, our members, purchasers, contracted providers, and vendors.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Sep 16, 2018
"Great place to spend a work day"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than a year)
Friendly professional people who share insights and work together for improvements and success. Excellent pay and good employee recognition programs.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.