Analyst App System II Program
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Performs analysis, designing, coding, testing, documenting, implementing and maintenance tasks for complex requests and project impacts.
- Completes assignments in an accurate and timely manner. Maintains and reports status on assigned tasks on a regular basis. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- May rotate on-call coverage with other team members. Troubleshoots and resolves production problems. Documents and communicates problem resolution to team members.
- Participates on project teams with business users and other analyst/programmers. Assists in problem definition and resolution activities. May assist in developing solution outlines.
- Interacts with customers to clarify and interpret system requirements. Implements solutions for defined problems.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.