Applications Systems Analyst/Programmer III (Preferred SQL, SSIS, MVC, C#, .NET)Location: Renton, WA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 814603 Date posted: 08/05/2019
- Performs analysis, designing, coding, testing, documenting, implementing and maintenance tasks for complex requests and project impacts.
- Participates on project teams with business users and other analyst/programmers. Assists in problem definition and resolution activities. May develop solution outlines. May be responsible for creating and monitoring project plans and schedules on small to mid-size projects.
- Rotates on-call coverage with other team members. Troubleshoots and resolves production problems. Documents and communicates problem resolution to team members.
- Completes assignments in an accurate and timely manner. Maintains and reports status on assigned tasks on a regular basis. Performs related duties as assigned or requested. Assists in training other programmer/analysts and may review their work.
- Interacts with customers to define, clarify and interpret system requirements for complex applications enhancements and projects. Responsible for implementing system development projects and work requests.
- Knowledge of specific languages and tools used in the applicable technical environment.
- Understanding of computer programming languages and system design concepts.
- Logic and analytical ability.
- Communication, organizational, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Specific systems, applications or business area knowledge, and systems analysis and design.
- Eight (8) years of experience programming, developing and maintaining applications software.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 9, 2019
"Repeatedly voted Best Place to Work"
- Neutral Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 8 years
Great company paid benefits, learning opportunities, diverse company base, flexible telecommute policy Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.