Consultant, Member Analytics and Forecast
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum four (4) years of progressively responsible related professional experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business, finance, marketing, health policy or related field OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Strong critical/strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to synthesize data, uncover inherent trends in the data, make recommendations about associated implications to business performance, and communicate findings and recommendations to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt within a constantly changing environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, needing minimum direction. An enthusiastic attitude and a heavy dose of curiosity.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use software similar to Excel, Access, SAS, Business Objects and PowerPoint, as well as learn new software applications as needed.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, verbal and written.
- Strong organizational, technical, mathematical, analytical and project management skills, attention to detail and intrinsic editorial expertise.
- Solid understanding of the health care and managed care industries (including trends and legislative issues), business, sales and marketing techniques.
- Computer proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Experience in applying data and analytic methods in a managed care/health insurance business environment preferred.
- Experience in database management systems and in the design, build, population and maintenance of sophisticated predictive models, including forecasting membership and account growth and assessing rate position.
- Master's degree preferred.