Human Resources Strategy Design Consultant IV, Learning and Development Learning & Development
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; providing feedback to others; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; supporting team collaboration; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area; supporting the development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; ensuring team follows all procedures and policies; coordinating resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines; collaborating cross-functionally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating high priority issues or risks as appropriate; and recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Implements the strategic direction for the business in support of designated functional HR area by staying abreast of internal and external perspectives, data trends, HR laws and regulations, and best practices; managing portions of complex projects/programs including assisting with design and developing project plans; polling data and conducting basic analysis; creating presentations to HR and business leadership; and tracking against SLAs and other key performance indicators.
- Supports the design, development, and execution of HR practices, programs, and initiatives by assisting with the implementation of tools, systems, and programs; building buy-in across HR and business partners; identifying and raising gaps in execution or communication; measuring performance against plans and business objectives; and identifying opportunities to modify design and implementation strategies as appropriate.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business, Social Science, Public Administration or related field and Minimum six (6) years experience in human resources, business operations, or a field specified in the job posting. Additional equivalent work experience in a directly related field may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Three (3) years experience in learning and development including learning technologies and designing learning tools
- Three (3) years work experience requiring data analysis and reporting.
- Two (2) years experience in a leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Three (3) years project management and/or process improvement experience, or related certification (e.g. PMP, Lean Six Sigma)
- Three (3) years experience in business analysis, including defining business requirements and validating solutions.
- Three (3) years experience as an HR generalist or working across multiple HR disciplines.
- Three (3) years health care experience (health plan insurance and/or clinical care delivery).
- Three (3) years experience in designing and implementing strategic equity, inclusion, and diversity initiatives.
- Three (3) years of multicultural and/or equity, inclusion, and diversity consulting experience.
- Masters degree in Human Resources, Business, Social Science, Public Administration or related field.
- Human Resources Professional Certification (SHRM-CP or PHR).
- Senior Human Resources Professional Certification (SHRM-SCP or SPHR).