IT Senior Auditor IV
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Kaiser Permanente Internal Audit Services is seeking a Senior IT auditor to join our team. As Senior IT auditor you will assist with planning, scoping, execution, and reporting audits across a variety of internal control environments and assist the audit manager oversee staff. You will work with various business, IT, and finance partners as you plan and execute on operational and technical audits. You will leverage industry frameworks (COBIT, NIST, etc) and your understanding risk to plan and execute. In this role you will not perform SOX testing.
- Contribute to the audit planning process; assist in the development of audit objectives and detailed test procedures that effectively address key controls and risks.
- Develop work papers that address the objectives of the audit program and support the conclusions reached during testing. Adhere to the IIA Standards and IAS guidelines for workpaper documentation.
- Assess business systems/processes to identify key control points and risks. Document using narrative and/or flowcharting techniques.
- Prepare for and independently lead walkthrough meetings with various stakeholders
- Draft audit conclusions, discuss potential issues with clients, and prepare and deliver other summary communication documents as required.
- With supervision, successfully execute all phases of the audit process for complex projects.
- Contribute to the development of the assigned practice area by participating in risk assessment activities, creation of audit tools, establishing client relationships, and identifying and sharing relevant information.
- Contribute to the development of staff by overseeing their work and providing best practices and feedback.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field AND Minimum five (5) years audit or related business experience. Additional equivalent work experience in a directly related field may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Six (6) years IT experience in audit, compliance, and/or risk management.
- Bachelors degree in IT or related field (Information Systems, etc).
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA).
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
East Annex - Parsons, 75 N. Fair Oaks Ave., Pasadena,California, 91103
Ordway, One Kaiser Plaza, Oakland,California, 94612
Waterpark I, 2500 S. Havana St., Aurora,Colorado, 80014 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 08:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-PO-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Specialty: Audit Department: Po/Ho Corp - PO FIN-Internal Audit SVCS - 0308 Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.