Pharmacy Tech-Relief Pool - *Eligible for $2000 sign on bonus*
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Completion of an approved pharmacy technician training program, or equivalent, in order to obtain Department of Health Pharmacy Technician Certification is required by date of hire/transfer.
- Washington State Department of Health Pharmacy Technician Certification is required by date of hire/transfer.
- Knowledge of pharmacy law and standards of practice.
- Ability to perform pharmaceutical calculations, identify drug names, and know most common uses.
- Skill in compounding extemporaneous entities.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with current technology.
- Typing 45 WPM.
- One (1) plus year of Pharmacy Technician experience.
- Two (2) plus years of IV experience.
- Two (2) plus years of warehouse experience.
- Three (3) years of hospital or outpatient experience.
- Completion of an approved pharmacy technician training program.
Factoria Medical Center, 13451 SE 36th St., Bellevue,Washington, 98006
Bellevue Medical Center, 11511 NE 10th St., Bellevue,Washington, 98004
Burien Medical Center, 140 SW 146th St., Burien,Washington, 98166 Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Variable Working Hours Start: Varies Working Hours End: Varies Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: J07|UFCW|UFCW Pharmacy Job Level: Individual Contributor Department: Pharmacy Relief Pool Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.