Principal IT Engineer Applications
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum five (5) years experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (e.g., SDLC).
- Minimum two (2) years in a technical leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and Minimum eight (8) years experience in software development or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Two (2) years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above)
- Four (4) years experience in systems analysis, including defining technical requirements and performing high level design for complex solutions.
- Four (4) years experience with engineering tools such as bug tracking and source code control systems.
- Three (3) years experience working with IT vendors.
- Four (4) years experience working with an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
- Four (4) years experience writing technical documentation in a software development environment.
- Three (3) years of IT experience developing and implementing business systems within an organization.
- Three (3) years experience developing and/or implementing mobile applications.
- Three (3) years experience working with Git source code control.
- Three (3) years experience in test-driven application development.
- Three (3) years development experience integrating with 3rd party systems.
- Three (3) years of development experience with Android apps
- Three (3) years of development experience with Git
- Three (3) years of development experience with iOS apps
- Three (3) years of development experience with Node.js
Colorado Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Workdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri Working Hours Start: 09:00 AM Working Hours End: 05:00 PM Job Schedule: Full-time Job Type: Standard Employee Status: Regular Employee Group/Union Affiliation: NUE-IT-01|NUE|Non Union Employee Job Level: Individual Contributor Specialty: IT ENG Applications Department: KPIT ADMIN - CARE DIGITAL DEV - 9601 Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.