Senior Employee and Labor Relations Consultant (2 Positions) Renton/Seattle, WA
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; providing feedback to others; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; supporting team collaboration; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area; supporting the development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; ensuring team follows all procedures and policies; coordinating resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines; collaborating cross-functionally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating high priority issues or risks as appropriate; and recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Conducts moderately complex to complex EEO and other HR investigations by collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data; conducting interviews; making recommendations based on investigation findings; researching key business issues; identifying potential action steps; fully documenting investigation findings; providing updates to HR and business leadership; and providing input for the creation of corrective action plans for substantiated allegations.
- Supports and conducts reporting of Company employee information by collecting/organizing data and conducting analyses; completing, reviewing, and interpreting reports; influencing the development of database technologies to track key data (e.g., case management, investigation status); and identifying needs for new report templates or designs.
- Conducts employee relations training and assistance activities under the supervision of more senior employees by advising employees and management on policies, procedures, and documentation; providing needs assessments to inform training objectives; and partnering on the development and delivery of formal education and training.
- Supports ensuring regulatory compliance by monitoring regulatory changes; conducting analysis on regulatory impacts; reporting and escalating non-compliance as appropriate; raising issues and concerns; acting on advising on regulatory updates; and supporting the implementation of designated changes.
- Provides consulting to business line stakeholders on Human Resources policies, processes, procedures, laws and regulations by advising employees and management on policies, procedures, and documentation; researching and identifying concerns; coordinating problem resolution; staying abreast of and interpreting policies and regulations; providing input to the development of policies in partnership with cross-functional leadership; guiding managers on employee management, discipline, and terminations; and working with Legal to resolve issues.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.