Senior IT Engineer Infrastructure - 'Remote'
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum one (1) year in a technical leadership role with or without direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field and Minimum six (6) years experience in an IT operations environment with technical experience in distributed technologies, systems development, and/or networking. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Two (2) years coding experience with one or more programming languages (MVC 5 +, C#, Visual Studio)
- Four (4) years experience working with databases. (SQL Server)
- Four (4) years experience gathering and translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- One (1) year of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above)
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.