Communicating the Future of Care
Continually focused on advancement and improvement, our innovative sales and marketing professionals anticipate and respond to the ever-changing demands of our customers, members, regulators, and the marketplace.
Senior Manager, Implementation & ManagementLocation: Renton, WA Additional Locations:
Hospital/Medical Offices 3288 Moanalua Rd., 3288 Moanalua Rd., Honolulu,Hawaii, 96819
Kaiser Center 300 Lakeside St., 300 Lakeside St., Oakland,California, 94612
Kaiser Permanente Building 500 NE Multnomah St., 500 NE Multnomah St., Portland,Oregon, 97232
Marketing Sales Service and Admin 3100 Thornton, 3100 Thornton Ave., Burbank,California, 91504
Waterpark II 2530 S. Parker Rd., 2530 S. Parker Rd., Aurora,Colorado, 80014
California Service Center - Rio S.D. 8954 Rio San, 8954 Rio San Diego Dr., San Diego,California, 92108
Meridian - Englewood MSSA 9800 S. Meridian Blvd., 9800 S. Meridian Blvd., Englewood,Colorado, 80112 Job Number: 804806 Date posted: 07/14/2019
Responsible for leading a team of National Installation Consultants, who are responsible for the successful installation of all new fully insured national accounts customers and all self funded new and existing customers. Oversee all implementation work of the team and will be actively engaged in customer facing issue resolution and recovery on customer escalated issues. Collaborate with Regions and National Functions to define standard and consistent solutions to installing new and renewing customers as well as streamlining processes and improving the customer experience. Partner with National Sales Management to identify improvement opportunities in the customer on-boarding process and develop a strategy for the usage of the installation team on the fully insured renewal book of business. Focus on Case Installation metrics; including timeliness of the installation to the effective date, meeting customer commitment dates, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Interfaces and works in collaboration with the Director and Executive Director of National Case Installation. Continue to develop, implement, optimize and manage the overall process and ongoing policies and procedures for implementation of new group set-up and renewals for both Self-funded and Fully Insured Accounts. Drive consistency across regions and programs for common methods and practices for installing groups. Manage and oversee the National Capacity Model as well as lend support to the Regions to refine
their capacity models. Support regions in the development of their processes through the establishment of common policies, job roles and responsibilities and metric outcomes. Develop and successfully execute overall project management for national and multiregional projects. Lead and provide cross regional coordination for the development of a centralized Case Installation training organization for Self-Funded accounts and National Accounts. Consult with National and Regional Leadership on the development of the common case installation process, goals and metrics. Monitor and report metrics on a monthly basis and continually improve reporting capability. Provide leadership to cross functional regional work teams and establish an approach to support national, multiregional and total replacement accounts. Identify functional and cross-functional processing inefficiencies and drive process improvement initiatives. Recruit, hire and develop a team of national installation consultants.
- Relationships. Develop strong cross functional relationships to drive work and improve the customer onboarding experience. Provide leadership to cross functional work teams in order to establish criteria and disciplines to identify opportunities and work toward improvements.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in management and leading cross-functional teams; (building teams, recruiting, building team environment, performance management).
- Minimum eight (8) years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, health care administration or a related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Comprehensive knowledge of benefits/claims payment/billing; Experience in highly matrixed organization.
- Successful experience leading and managing large complex projects, affecting multiple stakeholders and applications, preferably in a multi-regional or multi-business unit organization.
- Broad experience working with large groups and national health care accounts.
- Ability to educate and influence complex, cross-functional business partners on benefits/product admin.
- Ability to define, develop, document and implement formal policies and procedures related to Case Installation or account set-up.
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially specific to persuasion and negotiation.
- Expertise in billing and claims administration functional areas (end-to-end).
- Ability to educate and influence complex, cross-functional business partners.
- Ability to define, develop, document and implement formal Policies and Procedures.
- Advanced knowledge (broad expertise or unique knowledge) of policies, practices and systems.
- Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Develops new applications based on professional principles and theories.
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts.
- Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Thorough understanding of and experience in managed care and all health insurance products, including self-funded.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Technical experience in one (1) or more of the following areas is strongly desired: Provider Billing, Claims Administration, Provider Relations, Provider Contracting, Revenue Cycle Finance, and Data Analytics.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Sales & Marketing
Careers In Sales & Marketing
Apply your sales, account management, marketing, and product development skills as a member of our high-performing team. Kaiser Permanente's unique stance as an insurance provider and care delivery organization provides the key differentiation that rests at the core of our offering. This, coupled with an unwavering commitment to health advocacy and total health, drives our marketing and sales strategies — and it's what will set your career apart from the rest.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.