Support Starts With You
The backbone of our care team, you will greatly impact the work of our clinicians and physicians as well as improve our patients' experiences.
Benchman JourneypersonLocation: Richmond, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 785301 Date posted: 04/11/2019
- Engages in one or all of the following operations in connection w/ glass or plastic spectacle lenses:
- Machine or hand edging
- Inserting or mounting lenses
- Dyeing & soldering
- Inspecting completed work
- Inspects glasses for the purposes of ascertaining whether the glasses or parts thereof upon completion conforms to established mechanical & prescription standards.
- Performs other related duties as necessary.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- 4 years of optical bench room experience.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Must be able to pass standard color blindness test.
- Ability to read & comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, & memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one & small group situations to customers, clients, & other employees of the organization.
- Must be willing to work in a Labor Management Partnership environment.
- Also, refer to Position Specifications outlined in the appropriate collective bargaining agreement.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Clinical Support Careers
Clinical Support Careers
Supporting members and patients as vital members of our care delivery team, our patient care services professionals include our medical assistants, sterile processing technicians, surgical technicians, nursing assistants, and so much more.
There is a deep breadth of clinical support career options that allow medical professionals to deliver quality health care to our patients. These roles are critical, instrumental, and unique, with a variety of career settings (inpatient, outpatient, home care) and departments. Opportunities to develop oneself, grow professionally, and transfer to new roles/locations make these roles especially rewarding.
Discover the KP Difference
Visionary. Rewarding. Essential. These words describe the powerful work we do. Looking for more reasons to join our proud team? We've got ten compelling reasons right here!
Communication is vital to what we do every day. We value those who enhance our team with essential bilingual skills — allowing us to provide quality, inclusive care to everyone in our communities.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.