Sonographer II - 35 hours
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Exhibiting a high degree of tact, courtesy, and poise, explains procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation.
- Prepares and positions patient for examination.
- Selects equipment for use in ultrasound setup according to specifications of examination. Selects transducer and adjusts equipment controls according to organ to be examined, depth of field, and other specifications of test..
- Starts equipment that produces images of internal organs and records diagnostic data on magnetic tape, computer disk, strip printout, or film.
- Moves transducer, by hand, over specified area of body and observes sound wave display screen to monitor quality of ultrasonic pattern produced.
- Photographs images of organs shown on display module or removes strip printout from equipment to obtain permanent record of internal examination.
- Keys test data and patient information into computer of ultrasound equipment to maintain record of test results.
- Orients new hires.
- Performs other related duties as necessary.
- Supervisory Responsibilities:This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.