Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Selects, performs, and interprets diagnostic test data for: Pediatric and geriatric populations, vestibular function, and facial nerve integrity.
- Counsels patients and informs them of future therapeutic plans.
- Provides mobile diagnostic services for inpatients, ICU, NICU, and operative patients.
- Performs evaluations, assessments, and referrals for hearing aids.
- Keeps accurate and comprehensive records in patient's medical chart and department-based files.
- Performs daily equipment biological calibrations, maintains equipment, and initiates requests for repair.
- Instructs monthly patient education class.
- Assists families with placement into appropriate education setting for hearing-impaired children.
- Serves as a resource for hearing and vestibular assessment (and rehabilitation) to physicians, paraprofessionals, and patients regarding hearing health diagnostics and care.
- Maintains professional competency.