Certified Anesthesia Technologist
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Graduate of an Accredited program in Anesthesia Technology with an AS degree OR certified by the American Society of Technologists and Technicians (ASATT), as a Technologist.
- High School Diploma.
- Certified Anesthesia Technologist designated by the American Society of Anesthesia Technologists & Technicians (ASATT).
- Valid ACLS & BCLS from American Heart Association Provider Card.
- IV Certification or a graduate of an Accredited Anesthesia Technology Program.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the duties and responsibilities required of a Certified Anesthesia Technologist.
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs of equipment from an overhead position on a daily basis.
- Must be able to push/pull up to 500 lbs.
- Keyboarding skills Upon training, must be able to use appropriate computer software applications.
- Must be able to stand or walk continuously.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and skill in the use of anesthesia equipment, including proper quality assurance, storage and troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of Anesthesia department procedures, principles of asepsis and sterile technique.
- Able to demonstrate manual dexterity and mechanical ability.
- Must be able to exercise judgment and work efficiently and competently with minimal supervision.
- Utilizes effective communication strategies, which result in intended outcomes.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a Cardiac OR and/or Level 1 trauma center.
- Certificate of training for Drager, GE, or other anesthesia delivery systems, if not a graduate of a program.
- Associate's degree
- This is a fulltime evening position. Rotating weekends.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.