Consultant, Senior Market Strategy and Analytics
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Leads 1-2 major market strategy teams concurrently to support development of multi-year and annual market strategy plans by line of business that articulate opportunities, threats, strategies, and tactics across the marketing spectrum (product, price, channel, promotion) to achieve profitability and sustainable membership growth consistent with overall company objectives for each business line.
- Minimum six (6) years of experience (or Masters degree and four years experience) in marketing strategy, market/strategic planning, product management/development, and/or management consulting with a strategic marketing focus is required.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in leading complex, interdisciplinary projects to a timely completion is required.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and thorough knowledge of strategy concepts and tools (e.g., product/price/promotion/channel strategies, SWOT analysis) are required.
- Strong analytic skills, ability to structure complex analyses and understanding of pricing, financial, competitive and economic data are required.
- Highly skilled in MS Excel, Access and/or other databases required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including development and delivery of presentations (MS PowerPoint) required.
- Ability to engage with a variety of audiences (including senior leadership) and facilitate cross-functional teams required.
- Minimum three (3) years of related experience in healthcare industry preferred.
- Masters degree preferred (e.g. MBA).
- Bachelors degree in economics, statistics, business administration or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of insurance regulatory and contractual requirements preferred.
- Knowledge of current health care marketplace dynamics and Kaiser Permanentes position in the market preferred.
- Knowledge of Kaiser Permanente operations and marketing processes and strategies preferred.