Medical Laboratory Technician-Short Hour
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum two (2) years of current experience in a clinical laboratory or in related field required.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- Associate degree in chemical, physical or biological science or medical laboratory technology or successfully completed an official U.S. military medical laboratory procedures training course of at least 50 weeks duration and have held the military enlisted occupational specialty of Medical Laboratory Specialist (Laboratory Technician) required.
- Proper documentation for applicable degree is required (i.e. copies of diplomas, transcripts, or International Degree Equivalency Report). Major must be clearly stated on the document. If diploma does not indicate the major, an additional document that states major is required.
- MLT (ASCP) certification from either the American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or American Medical Technologists (AMT) or American Association of Bioanalysts (AAB) required.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.