Driving Care Initiatives
From designing and leading complex programs to analyzing and translating business capabilities into powerful solutions, your expertise helps shape the future of health care.
ConsultantLocation: Roseville, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 861063 Date posted: 03/23/2020
- Defines and frames complex issues and develops time tables/processes for decision making.
- Translates needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans.
- Coordinates team/project activities and schedules.
- Researches key business issues, and directs the collecting and analyzing of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Synthesizes analysis and identifies key findings.
- Assists in the determination of goals and priorities with team, clients, or project management sponsors.
- Establishes team membership and project participants.
- Develops proposals for clients outlining proposed project structure, approach and work plan.
- Provides staff leadership to project teams, as well as manages work of outside consultants when needed.
- Formulates specific implementation plans and evaluates the effectiveness of actions/programs implemented.
- Communicates results/recommendations to project sponsors.
- Develops creative alternative solutions.
- Recommends action steps to team and client.
- Plans and facilitates meetings.
- Makes formal presentations to various senior level audiences.
- Transfers project team knowledge/tools to client.
- Participates in the development and management of the department, including coaching, recruiting, conducting performance reviews for analysts, and other departmental activities.
- Minimum four (4) years of related analytical and/or consulting experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, health care administration, operations research, public health administration, or other related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Specific technical expertise required as specified.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Must demonstrate effective communication, consulting, interpersonal, presentation, and project management skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's degree preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
Consulting Services & Project/program Management (non-it) Careers
These careers consist of Program and Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Data Analysts who all work together to effect positive organizational change from the inside out.
Join our talented team and make a difference through performing business analysis, developing business cases, providing client support during system development and implementation, managing projects, or by leading complex programs with multiple work streams.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
January 11, 2020
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Interesting and challenging projects, excellent benefits, awesome co-workers, and ability to work from homeFull Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.