Employee Development Starts With You
Our employees depend on our education and training professionals to foster their growth and professional development — helping to ensure we continue providing world-class care.
Practice Leader - Organizational DevelopmentLocation: Roseville, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 776595 Date posted: 03/12/2019
- Focuses on change management of KP Health Connect (KPHC) implementation in collaboration w/ regional KPHC.- Provides expert consultation on the design, development, & implementation of process & programs related to strategic initiatives.
- Provides expert advice & feedback to organization leaders.
- Provides guidance to senior leaders in developing their teams & individuals.
- Collaborates w/ other Practice Leaders to provide support to facility area leadership in the pursuit & attainment of organizational goals.
- Anticipates & articulates emerging organizational needs.
- Identifies strategies for organizational improvement & helps implement.
- Establishes effective working relationships w/ peers both internal & external to KP.
- Fosters a customer oriented work environment w/ emphasis on dedication to helping customers, respect for individuals, highest standards of quality, innovation, empowerment, & teamwork by developing & implementing policies & practices that reflect the vision of Kaiser Permanente.
-The Practice Leader - Organizational Development will help develop the People Strategy for our organization.
-As part of this Strategy the Practice Leader will facilitate and organize systems, tools and interventions that will accomplish our goal for our physicians and staff to feel valued in the delivery of exceptional care through joy, meaning and engagement.
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience in organization development consulting preferably to senior level management.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in large-scale change management.
- Master's degree with concentration in organization development or related area.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Expert knowledge of Organization Development, change management, leadership, organization and group dynamics, motivation
theory and organization design, strategies and business planning.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Excellent management consultation skills and ability to manage client relationships.
- Ability to work well with others with diverse backgrounds and at various organizational levels.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Ph.D. in Organization Development or related field preferred.
- the Ideal candidate will have experience:
1. Developing Human Capital Strategy
2. Developing Training and other interventions for Organizational Development
3. Have experience with human capital databases
4. Have experience coaching and consulting in a healthcare environment
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Education & Training Careers
Careers In Education & Training
Our education and training teams dedicate their attention to the ongoing development of our many health and business professionals to improve the overall performance of the organization. Work includes identifying training needs, designing learning strategies, defining instructional courses, and harboring an ongoing commitment to leadership development, organizational effectiveness, and instructional management.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 26, 2019
"The best job I have ever had!"
- Positive Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than a year
Real focus on creating higher quality, more affordable healthcare. Talented coworkers and great mentors. Fabulous benefits.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.