Sonographer- 40 hours
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Performing diagnostic procedures, using knowledge, skills and abilities required for age of patient served to include: Routine, emergent, portable, surgical examinations in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Communication with Radiologist.
- Assist patient/transport.
- Exam review. File work. Restocking supplies/cleaning. Quality Assurance functions. Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an CAAHEP Accredited Ultrasonographer Program at time of hire or 2 yrs previous Ultrasound experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- ARDMS Registry in Abdomen -OR- ARDMS Registry in OB/GYN certification.
- Oregon Board of Medical Imaging License for positions assigned in Oregon (OBMI).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required within 30 days of hire/transfer.
- Daily use of diagnostic equipment, Imaging and health care computer system.
- Demonstrates customer-focused service skills.
- Ability to use and apply excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum one (1) year experience performing Ultrasound exams, preferably within the last three (3) years.
- Vascular Ultrasonographer experience preferred.
- Organizational skills, time management, prioritization, planning; attention to detail; problem solving, decision making, judgment; technical skills; initiative; communication, interpersonal skills, customer relations, organizational relations.
- Adaptability; following Policies and Procedures; flexibility.
- Able to work unsupervised and perform exams independently and confidently.
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) ARDMS certification.
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus eligible position!