Data Management Associate, Error ManagementLocation: San Diego, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 780100 Date posted: 03/30/2019
Includes design, testing, implementation, control and maintenance of organization's logical and relational databases across platforms and computing environments.
- Project Management: Participates in assignments and projects under direction of higher level resources. Uses Time Management effectively for assigned activities.
- Meta Data Repository: Populates information repository and deploys updates under direction of higher level resources.
- Data Design (logical): Records detailed data models in information repository and coordinates publication/ deployment of these models. Works in conjunction with higher level resources on smaller data modeling tasks.
- Database Development (physical): Assists in testing and implementation of the organization's databases under the guidance of higher level resources.
- Database Performance: Assists with specific performance monitoring tasks under the direction of higher level resources.
- Communications: Reports status for own tasks and communicates questions and issues to higher level resources.
- Technology Evaluation: Gathers data and presents data to higher level resources.
- Methodologies and Standards: Understands and utilizes existing methodologies and standards.
- Database Management and Support Tools: Utilizes existing database management and support tools under direction of higher level resources.
- Client Consulting: Gathers and refers data to higher level resources.
- Training/Mentoring: Actively participates in determining own training needs in conjunction with higher level resources.
- Data Transformation: Develops, tests and implements simple extract and load routines with simple transformations under the direction of higher level resources.
- Database Maintenance: Assists with initial problem identification and solution under the direction of higher level resources. Performs preventive maintenance including back ups and reorganizations. Escalates as necessary and provides problem resolutions.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Some knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts.
- Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Two (2) years experience in design, testing, implementation, control and maintenance of organization's logical and relational databases across platforms and computing environments preferred.
- Knowledge of MBE/RMS(Core) Membership Systems (ie. Eligibility Statuses, MBE Program Statuses, Collab IDs): MBE/ MarketProminence, FS, CM, TMS highly preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Mar 9, 2019
"Repeatedly voted Best Place to Work"
- Neutral Outlook
- Approves of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time for more than 8 years
Great company paid benefits, learning opportunities, diverse company base, flexible telecommute policy Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.