Lifestyle Educator I - Per Diem (Bilingual Spanish)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Facilitates behavior/education change groups and/or individual consulting established within theory-based practice.
- Identifies education and needs of patients.
- Implements instructional objectives and counseling strategies based upon need assessments.
- May track, evaluate and document patient progress towards identified goals.
- May Provide individual short term or long term counseling to promote or maintain behavior change.
- Serves as a patient advocate in the coordination and delivery of services both within the organization and the community.
- Provides in-services and training to staff members, as assigned.
- Prepares reports as assigned.
- Provides input into the development and modification of program curriculum, support materials and activities
- NOTE: Must be able to work flexible hours, evening hours as required.
- PAY RATE: Scale
- Bachelor's degree, certification and/or four (4) years of experience in area of instruction or related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Knowledge of educational psychology, behavior change, adult learning theory, educational methodologies, and organization behavior.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and group facilitator/process skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bilingual (Spanish) Level II
- Minimum one (1) year experience in education or counseling preferred.
- Previous teaching experience preferred.
- Computer literacy preferred.
- Must successfully pass or have passed the bilingual test (within the last 12 months), or be active in the QBS program.
- Education: Nutrition, Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Public Health
- Certification: NASM, NCSF, ACSM, ACE, CHES