Lifestyle Educator I - Per Diem
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Bachelor's degree, certification and/or four (4) years of experience in area of instruction or related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Knowledge of educational psychology, behavior change, adult learning theory, educational methodologies, and organization behavior.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and group facilitator/process skills.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in education or counseling preferred.
- Previous teaching experience preferred.
- Computer literacy preferred.
- Education: Nutrition, Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Public Health
- Certification: NASM, NCSF, ACSM, ACE, CHES