Lifestyle Educator II-Per Diem (Bilingual)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Master's degree or above in area of instruction or related field.
- Ability to assist in the design, implementation and evaluation of appropriate educational strategies related to patient diagnosis and treatment.
- Knowledge of educational psychology, behavior change and adult learning theory, educational methodologies, and organizational behavior.
- Experience facilitating groups.
- Ability to establish rapport with patients and affect continued positive change relating to improved health and lifestyle.
- Demonstrated ability to apply effective communication skills both in individual and group environments.
- This includes demonstration of exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to work in Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Level II
- Minimum two (2) years experience in Health Education or Counseling preferred.
- Background in psychology or counseling required
- Experience facilitating groups preferred
- Facilitate psychoeducational group classes in our medically supervised weight loss program
- Must successfully pass or have passed the bilingual test (within the last 12 months), or be active in the QBS program.