Nurse Practitioner II / Physician Assistant II - Orthopedics, Per Diem
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum one (1) year experience unless specified by department, as an NP or PA.
- Graduate of an approved Physician Assistant Program OR graduate of an accredited RN and NP Program.
- NP Only: Master's degree in nursing (effective 1/1/03 for those not previously grandfathered in by CMS).
- Current California Physician Assistant License or current California Nurse Practitioner Certificate.
- NP Only: Current California RN License.
- NP Only: Current California Furnishing Number.
- Maintain current national certification from approved organizations (American Nurses Credentialing Center, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, National Certification Corporation for Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Nursing Specialties, or the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board) or National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants appropriate to education and department (must be obtained from NCCPA for initial state PA license, need not be maintained, for those not previously grandfathered in prior to 1/1/2001 by CMS).
- Current BLS card.
- National Provider Identification Number (NPI).
- Willing to consider Nurse Practitioner job code 50159.
- If department elects to hire a new grad NP or PA, the California Furnishing Number and if applicable, the DEA Registration Number, must be obtained within twelve (12) months of hire.
- The probationary period would also be extended from six (6) to twelve (12) months.
- Current DEA Registration Number
- Ortho experience preferred.