Supply Chain Manager
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Manages and coordinates all activities and staff related to procurement and supply services at a specific site, including local purchasing, distribution, inventory control, printing and duplication services, mail distribution and courier services. Ensures site compliance to specific policies regarding internal controls for departmental purchasing activities to ensure optimal use of national contracts, appropriate use of purchasing channels, utilization of expert advice and internal controls. Ensures effective compliance to all applicable national, state and local regulations/laws.
- Develops and implements a Medical Center asset management strategy which is supportive of financial goals, capital planning efforts and, in collaboration with Facilities Services and EH&S, the Safe Medical Device Act.
- Ensures the efficient implementation of all process standards and role changes to effectively run the site supply chain and ensure strong SOX and other regulatory compliance.
- Builds and manages a distribution network, in conjunction with National Warehousing & Logistics, that allows for minimal inventory requirements and high inventory turnover to minimize obsolescence or expiration as well as high service levels; ensure PAR levels are maintained and adhered to.
- Develops strong collaborative leadership relationships with KFHP/H and Med Group teams to achieve local goals and ensure high customer service interactions.
- Develops and implements, in conjunction with local Facilities Services & EH&S, an asset management strategy that delivers customer requirements, meets financial goals, and aligns with capital planning strategies.
- Provides leadership and direction to the Medical Center supply chain personnel including hiring, terminating, reward and recognition, performance reviews, development plans, and corrective action as needed for represented and non-represented personnel.
- Identifies and recommends cost reduction and value enhancing opportunities to local management including the Local and Regional Product Councils, site department heads, etc to assist the site in meeting its overall budget and operational goals.
- Develops, monitors and accounts for variances in the supply chain department budget.
- Prepares monthly/quarterly budget performance reports.
- Identifies sourcing/contracting opportunities for service improvements and/or product/practice standardization opportunities to local, regional and national sourcing teams.
- Ensures compliance with all pertinent state and federal regulations.
- Minimum three (3) years of management experience, including managing/leading union represented staff, non-union non-exempt and exempt employees.
- Minimum two (2) of years budget responsibility.
- Minimum four (4) of years supply chain experience including purchasing, inventory management, distribution operations and procurement.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, operations research, engineering, supply chain, economics or related field OR minimum four (4) years of work experience in a directly related field required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Experience in team building and conflict resolution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, having experience communicating across diverse populations and employee levels.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum two (2) years of process improvement experience utilizing Lean Six Sigma methodologies or similar.
- Minimum two (2) years of Project Management and/or Consulting level experience.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with federal, state and local regulations including Title 22, The Joint Commission, CMS or similar regulatory agencies.
- Minimum three (3) years of working in a retail, manufacturing, or health care environment preferred.
- Professional certification such as Certified Logistics Management (CLM) or Certified Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) preferred.
- Current Six Sigma certification preferred.