Surgical Technologist I
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- One (1) year of operating room or military equivalent experience in scrub role within the last two years or recent completion of operating room training program.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- BLS required.
- Newly hired surgical technicians will be required to become certified within six (6) months of hire.
- Ability to scrub all types of surgical cases except open heart.
- Prior experience as First Assistant preferred.
- Shift is varied and may start between 6:30am to 1030am.
- Scheduled work hours per week will be 20-32.