Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Greets patients in a pleasant and professional manner. Prepares and explains procedures to patient.
- Operates EKG equipment by applying lead placements to patients.
- Prepares EKG tracing for interpretation indicating the required demographic information
- Responds to emergency situations as necessary.
- Assists and prepares patients for the cardiology procedures which may include but is not limited to Holter Event monitors, Holter scanning, Cardiac exercise stress testing. (may vary depending on medical facility specific req.)
- Maintains equipment in operating order and notifies supervisor of needed repairs.
- Prepares paperwork and EKG's for physician interpretation of inpatients and outpatients.
- Maintains files, makes copies of cardiac procedures and assists with any other paperwork as required.
- Maintains a safe and orderly work area.
- Answers telephone and relays messages.
- Schedules/reschedules patient testing procedures via eConsult and other appropriate systems.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.