The Front Line of Patient Care
Our nurse professionals embody what it means to provide the best patient interactions possible. They also advance the art and science of nursing in a patient-centered, healing environment.
Nursing Project Coordinator, Structural Heart ProgramLocation: San Francisco, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 780637 Date posted: 03/20/2019
Provides project management analysis, recommendations and decision support for a broad array of complex issues. Provides subject matter expertise to teams charted to address and develop recommendations for current/future operations. Promotes internal and external communications. Manages the project team, timelines and budget.
- Provides leadership in redesign projects related to the coordination, delivery and management of heath care. Identifies methods and approaches to reduce cost structure and maintain high quality of patient care.
- Contracts with and manages work of internal/external consultants.
- Works with CSA and regional leadership and staff to implement programs.
- Recommends project strategy, identifies best methods and processes, develops project planning, group process facilitation, training, and appropriate application of information technology.
- Provides expertise on subject matter addressed by project team. Ensures quality and effectiveness of research.
- Monitors and maintains timelines and budget.
- Coordinates all internal and external communication, represents the project to internal and external groups.
- Ensures the development of an effective implementation plan and facilitates the execution of this plan.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a management or leadership role and/or project management/operational planning.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN or bachelor's degree in a health related field required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Current California RN license required.
- Specific subject matter expertise in health care operations and care delivery.
- Ability to conceive, plan and manage team-based projects.
- Familiarity with health care industry strategic business issues, with an understanding of KP, its operations, social and legal
- Knowledge of Nurse Practice Act, The Joint Commission, and other local, state, and federal regulations.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's degree preferred.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Nursing & Physician Assistant Careers
Through professional practice and leadership, nurses at Kaiser Permanente continually advance the art and science of nursing. But we recognize that what we do is more than clinical practice. We believe that every interaction — whether it is with a patient, a colleague, a physician, or anyone else — has the potential to be extraordinary. And we find that approaching our daily routine with this in mind gives each and every action new meaning and allows us to focus on the moment, empowering us to deliver expert care.
No matter where you are in your nursing career, the size and scope of our organization means you have the resources, technology, tools, and support you need to make a lasting impact.
Physician Assistant Careers
Physician assistants play a powerful and important role in delivering high-quality, informative care. Working directly with patients, their families, colleagues, and supervising physicians, they are vital in defining the overall care experience.
Being a physician assistant at Kaiser Permanente is centered on promoting a healing environment — one that maintains a caring, comforting practice while honoring the unity of the whole patient: mind, body, and spirit.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Apr 17, 2019
"I love my job"
- Positive Outlook
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente part-time for more than 2 years
I’ve waited to get in to Kaiser for so long and now that I’m in, I’d never let go. I love people that i work with (although just like any other jobs, it has it’s highs and lows), i love my patients, pay is great and benefits are awesome!! Definitely 1 of the highest paying hospitals in the region.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.