Human Resources Leader- San Leandro
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum seven (7) years of HR progressive leadership experience, including any of these areas: HR consultation, organizational development, management, and/or HR director-level experience, with or without direct reports.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in human resources, business administration, organization development, industrial relations, organizational psychology, sociology, counseling, or other closely related field required.
- Excellent skills in influencing, coaching, project management, change management, facilitation, and group processes.
- Experience in providing leadership and insight in all areas of HR including employee relations, compensation and benefits; administration; training/professional development; disability management; recruitment; workforce planning; change management; and strategic communication.
- Effective facilitation, mediation, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Organized, accurate, and detail-oriented.
- Experience in managing highly delicate and controversial issues while maintaining confidentiality, trust, and integrity.
- Experience in conducting complex, high-level internal investigations and reporting.
- Extensive knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and practices.
- Working knowledge of compensation and benefit practices.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results on time.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Preferred four (4) years of experience at Director-level Human Resources experience with a large, complex, multi-site organization.
- Preferred ten (10) years of HR leadership experience.
- Master's or other advanced degree in HR related fields.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.