KPPAAC Environmental Services Aide
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
• General cleaning tasks include the following tasks: dusts mops, wets mops, cleans restrooms, moves beds, furniture and other equipment.
• Collects soiled and infectious line.
• Collects general and infectious trash, strips and refinishes floors, buffs, vacuums
and shampoos carpets, changes cubicle curtains (which requires the use of a ladder), cleans upholstery, stocks and distributes linen as directed, cleans inside windows, cleans desk tops, empties outside trash, cleans entrances of exterior of building.
• Maintains linen inventory and distributes linen.
• Will be cross-trained to support storeroom operations, laundry operations, and/or
other facility duties as required to ensure the provision of high-quality environmental services to the residents of KPPACC.
• At least one-year previous work experience cleaning in a skilled nursing facility
• HS diploma or equivalent or with related work experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English required.
• Ability to work effectively, both as a member of a group or individually.
• Must be able to follow both verbal and written instructions in English.
• Must be physically able to walk, stand, stoop, stretch, squat, and lift repetitively.
• Must be willing to work in a smoke-free environment.
• Must be able to work on a team and independently.
• Must be reliable.
• Must have a proven history of providing service in a courteous, caring manner.
• Hard surface and carpet care experience and knowledge required.
• Hours and days of work may change due to operational need.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.