Manager Pulmonary Clinical Services
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Manages staff in providing delivery of high quality, patient-focused, and cost-effective pulmonary care services in a widely diverse culture across the CSA. Accountable for service area and across the continuum of care. Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Develops, implements, and monitors quality of CSA pulmonary standards across the continuum of care. Ensures all programs support the organizations goals and strategic plans.
- Coordinates plans of treatment, customer focused delivery of services, and cost effective utilization of services. Ensures all patient care is in compliance with administrative, legal, and regulatory requirements and follows established policies and procedures. Works with other health care providers to develop, implement, and provide efficient pulmonary care services and outcomes.
- Reviews best practice models including systems development and cost effective care delivery models. Develops, implements, and evaluates standards of practice, to improve quality and service to members.
- Meets short and long term financial goals by continually planning, developing, monitoring, adjusting and evaluating annual budgets. Identifies opportunities to reduce costs, while maintaining quality of services.
- Manages staff, ensuring all are fully competent in providing the highest quality of care to members. Determines appropriate staffing to maintain the service levels. Develops and presents in-service programs to medical center staff. Manages and resolves human resource, employee and department safety, and risk management issues.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Four (4) years of management experience in respiratory care, in a multi-faceted health care system,multi-service provider setting or academic setting required.
- Bachelors degree in respiratory care, health care administration, nursing, business administration OR completion within two (2) years OR four (4) years of equivalent experience in related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Respiratory Care Practitioner License (California)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist Certificate
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of budgeting, staffing, systems, quality improvement, and clinical care delivery in an inpatient setting.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Masters degree preferred.
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status. Submit Interest