Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Monitors cardiac rhythms accurately.
- Remains present at monitor except for breaks or when coverage is arranged.
- Observes and reports deviations in rhythms from baseline promptly to the appropriate RN.
- Assists in identifying patient problems with Telemetry monitoring.
- Reports and records data to the Registered Nurse.
- Mounts monitor strips on documentation flow sheet for review by Registered Nurse.
- Assists in identifying supplies and equipment needed for Telemetry monitoring.
- Performs other related Monitor Technician duties as necessary.
- Supervisory Responsibilities:This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Six (6) months experience required.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Must have successfully completed a course acceptable to the Employer in EKG interpretation.
- BLS required.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Must be fully capable of detecting and differentiating abnormal cardiac rhythms as evidenced by a passing score on a cardiac monitoring/EKG test standardized by the Employer which will be taken on site in computerized format.
- Must demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must possess good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be willing to work in a Labor Management Partnership environment.
- Also refer to Position Specifications outlined in the appropriate collective bargaining agreement.
- Clerical experience preferred.
- Cardiac monitoring/EKG certificate preferred