Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- One (1) year of experience as a CT technologist within the past two (2) years or two (2) years experience as a staff technologist with successful completion of the department CT training program.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- CRT ARRT CPR (BLS-C) AHA approved course) (must be obtained during the probationary period).
- Two (2) years of clinical experience as a Computed Tomography Technologist , preferably in an acute care medical center Experience with GE CT scanners Additional training in the use and practices of Computed Tomography Certificate of advanced qualification: ARRT---CT Experience with 3D post processing Experience with PACS
- Varied days, times, and locations for the current and future San Diego Service Area.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.