Celebrating Inner Strength
With a wealth of resources and encouragement at your disposal, you can focus on helping your patients sustain their journey to better health.
Manager I Behavioral Health PSW MFT-Eating DisorderLocation: San Rafael, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 829452 Date posted: 09/30/2019
- Makes budget recommendations.
- Has input into hiring decisions with veto authority; responsible for staffing various programs: coaches staff; provides input into performance evaluations.
- Generally responsible for a small group or program such as IOP/Adolescent/Crisis Team. Responsible for program design and implementation within unit.
- Monitors access indicators: responsible for utilization management.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Minimum two (2) years of post license, paid experience as a member of a psychiatric treatment team in an outpatient
setting/program under licensed supervision.
- Master's degree in applied behavioral science required.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Current license as a Marriage, Family and Child Counselor or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of California.
- Must have a Nat'l Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date.
- Knowledge of state regulations with regard to ethics, treatment, patient rights and confidentiality.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
About Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care Careers
Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care Careers
Backed by a committed interdisciplinary team of health care professionals, you'll provide high-quality treatment for patients with behavioral health and/or bio-psychological concerns, including those in psychological crisis.
With the strength of our network at your fingertips, you'll be sure your patients receive prompt, appropriate referrals across our organization with no barriers to the continuity of care. Opportunities and specialty settings range from substance abuse to social work and autism to eating disorders.
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Case Managers
- Clinical Psychologists
- Clinical Social Workers
- Health Educators
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Psychiatric Social Workers
- Addiction Medicine/Chemical Dependency
- Chronic Pain Management
- Eating Disorders
- Employee Assistance
- Help Line/Psychiatric Call Center
- Home Health
- Medical Social Work
- Palliative Care
- Psychiatric Emergency Team (PET)
- Psychiatry (Adult, Adolescent & Child)
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.