Explore Your Future
With powerful technologies at your fingertips, you'll be the foundation for delivering accurate diagnoses as you ensure an unparalleled patient experience.
Asst Administrator Dir LabLocation: Santa Rosa, CA Additional Locations:
Job Number: 730114 Date posted: 09/06/2018
- Minimum three (3) experience in a high volume acute care clinical laboratory required.
- Bachelor's degree in Clinical or related science required.
License, Certification, Registration
- California Clinical Laboratory Scientist License required.
- Management experience required.
- Knowledge of CLIA, Title 22, CAP The Joint Commission, NCQA, AABB, local, state, federal regulations.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- ASCP certification preferred.
About Laboratory Careers
Our clinical laboratory scientists, phlebotomists, and lab techs work in both outpatient clinics and hospital settings and have an opportunity to gain exposure to different areas, including chemistry, coagulation, hematology, urinalysis, and the blood bank. We also operate reference laboratories, which serve as hubs for specimen processing and analysis as well as specialized testing — such as microbiology and molecular biology. Offering modern facilities, advanced equipment, and scheduling options, we provide a dynamic environment in which you'll continue to learn and grow.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Feb 2, 2018
- Positive Outlook
- Positive opinion of CEO
I worked at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 8 years)
Excellent benefits. Great calibre of employees, respectful workplace. Very forward thinking and fosters innovation.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.