Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Under the supervision and control of a licensed pharmacist, provides in-person and telephone reception, receives and directs new and refill prescriptions for further processing, produces computerized or typed prescription labels, packages and sells filled prescriptions and pharmaceutical merchandise, assists pharmacy personnel with clerical functions.
- Provides in-person and telephone reception.
- Receives and direct new and refill prescriptions for further processing.
- Produces computerized or typed prescription labels.
- Packages and sells filled prescriptions and pharmaceutical merchandise.
- Assists pharmacy personnel with clerical functions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 30 WPM/or/6,000 KPH.
- Effective customer service and telephone reception skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, understand and transcribe pharmaceutical information from the prescription form.
- Good clerical ability and mathematical skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Requires the ability to stand for long periods of time and to read fine print.
- Requires the ability to lift/transport 1-50 lbs., light to moderate carrying, pulling, pushing, walking and frequent bending, stooping and reaching.
- Ability to learn to accurately operate cash register, pharmacy computer systems and other equipment.
- Must be willing to work in a Labor Management Partnership environment.
- Also refer to Position Specifications outlined in the appropriate collective bargaining agreement.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.