Rehabilitation Services Supervisor
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience in a clinical rehabilitation services setting.
- Graduate of an accredited physical or occupational therapy or speech language pathologist curriculum and a Bachelor's degree, Master's degree or Doctoral degree, or foreign-trained equivalent.
- Licensure to practice physical or occupational therapy or speech language pathology by the State of California by date of hire.
- Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date.
- BLS required.
- Experience in program development required.
- Evidence of ongoing professional development required.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Master's or doctoral degree preferred.
- Required Qualifications: Licensed Speech Therapist
- Preferred Qualifications; MBS/FEES trained, in/outpatient experience, Adult/Pedi experience
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.