Senior Physician Assistant (Bilingual Spanish)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Minimum three (3) years previous experience in the last five (5) years as a physician assistant.
- Graduate from an ARC-PA accredited physician assistant program.
- California State Physician Assistant License, issued by Physician Assistant Board under Medical Board of California by date of hire.
- NCCPA certified at time of hire and maintained throughout career at Kaiser Permanente.
- BLS certification required.
- Must have a Nat'l Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date and meet current Medicare requirements for billing.
- Fluoroscopy Permit required, or must be obtained within 18 months from the date of hire in Orthopedics, Interventional Radiology, and Radiation Oncology only.
- May be required to have experience and competency in performing specific tasks required by the specific department.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- QBS Level II Spanish Required.
- Advanced Certification in specialty area, preferred.