Administrative Specialist B
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED AT THE FRANKLIN TEEN HEALTH CENTER AT FRANKLIN HIGH SCHOOL.
- Proofreads documents for typographical, spelling and content errors.
- Maintains established databases, generates routine reports from such data. May create spreadsheets/graphs using departmental information.
- May track/monitor budgets, post data to ledgers. Reconciles invoices and resolves discrepancies.
- Collects data with direction, formats ad hoc reports and produces variance reports.
- Operates a variety of office equipment.
- May place order for supplies and office equipment.
- Uses a variety of word processing software to type letters, reports, and presentation materials.
- May compose correspondence on own initiative for supervisor's review and some without review. May include confidential information.
- May perform desktop publishing.
- Maintains calendars, arranges appointments, meetings and travel itineraries.
- Answers telephone inquiries, takes and relays messages and greets visitors.
- Screens telephone calls/visitors, refers to appropriate staff member.
- Explains departmental policies and procedures in response to inquiries.
- May provide information to top level management, Board Members and external customers or stakeholders.
- Establishes/maintains complex departmental filing system including confidential departmental files and records.
- Sorts and routes department mail. Reviews/screens manager's mail, researches issues and provides recommendations.
- Coordinates and organizes departmental projects, some without direction, schedules complex meetings and prepares materials such as agendas, timelines, reports and presentations.
- Takes and produces minutes for manager's review.
- May provide training and direction to other non-exempt personnel on a routine ongoing basis.