Analyst Clinical Research Process
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
The Kaiser Permanente Washington Health Research Institute (KPWHRI) is a seeking Clinical Research Process Analyst. This position supports the research clinic and our groundbreaking vaccine clinical trials. We are looking for someone to join our team who is comfortable working in a fast-paced setting, has superior attention to detail, and works wells under tight deadlines and pressure. Ability to work with customers from a broad range of backgrounds and prefers workforce that values diversity. This position is not eligible for remote work.
- Systems and process development and coordination: At the direction of the Director, Clinical Research (KPWHRI) and in collaboration with other departmental/divisional leaders, develops and maintains processes and systems to efficiently coordinate Clinical Research sub-programs/project and capture clinical research, financial, service and/or quality information to use in evaluating sub-program/project goal attainment and utilization. May maintain several tracking and analytic systems unique to clinical research. Defines, clarifies & responds to internal and external customer questions, concerns or requests for a variety of clinical research processes and systems.
- Data Analysis and Interpretation: For the Clinical Research Program (KPWHRI), coordinates and abstracts data from various KFHPW/KPWHRI sources for a variety of clinical research program strategic initiatives and sub-programs and projects. Analyzes, interprets & presents data in variable formats that are useful & easy to understand to support decision-making. May make data-driven recommendations in collaboration with clinical research investigators, clinicians, and/or KFHPW/KPWHRI managers/leaders. Coordinates the ongoing distribution of regularly scheduled reports/data. May provide ad hoc data & reports by analyzing, verifying, manipulating & maintaining data in a variety of applications per Clinical Research Program business need. Ensures report integrity & reliability. Performs specialized coding and other accounting functions. Establishes, maintains, processes, and updates files, records, certificates, and/or other documents to meet the requirements of internal and external audits.
- Collaboration and teamwork: Participates in internal and external partner work groups or teams as an analytical representative of the Clinical Research Program. May facilitate clinical research sub-program and project meetings. May formulate work groups or committees of relevant stakeholders for clinical research sub-programs or projects.
- Clinical research computer hardware/software assessment and coordination: Assess status of relevant clinical research and research clinic computer systems. designing & updating Clinical Research Program web pages & other communication materials; working with KPWHRI PC-Support, Research IT, and KFHPW ISD on troubleshooting system problems; coordinating/facilitating communication with other departments/divisions.
- Coordinates and performs a range of research support activities; serves as a liaison with other departments andoperating units as well as other research locations in the resolution of clinical research administration problems. Provide back up to research clinic front desk staff. May train new research clinic support staff and orient new project teams to clinical research systems and processes.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.