Evaluation & Learning Associate I
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
AT CCHE, WE PARTNER WITH HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS AND FOUNDATIONS TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF COMMUNITIES. WE TAKE A COLLABORATIVE AND CUSTOMIZED APPROACH TO EVALUATION AND TO LEARNING WHAT WORKS. CLIENTS PARTNER WITH US FOR OUR DISTINCTIVE LEVEL OF COLLABORATION, REALISTIC APPROACH TO DESIGN AND MEASUREMENT, AND PASSION FOR USING DATA FOR LEARNING AND IMPROVEMENT. APPLICANTS WHO REPRESENT THE BROAD RANGE OF DIVERSITY AND LIVED EXPERIENCES IN OUR COMMUNITIES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Carry out work on small and large-scale evaluation projects or significant parts of larger projects. Assist in the creation and maintenance of project timelines. Prioritize study tasks and review progress. Participate in the development of study materials, including recruitment procedures, data collection instruments, tracking forms, and systems. Oversee recruitment and data collection. Develop and implement data quality procedures. Maintain appropriate documentation. Prepare and submit study progress reports. Problem-solve with other staff on issues pertaining to participant recruitment/retention, quality assurance, and resource allocation. Continuously identify and implement process improvements to enhance functioning of the project team.
- Budget Management: Develop and manage study budgets of low to medium complexity. Identify/forecast personnel and other resource requirements (including long-range forecasting across multiple budget years). Coordinate and/or approve labor distribution for staff charging effort to project. Assure timely submission of budget related items for grant and contract applications. Approve and reconcile project-related budget expenditures. Forecast expenditures, monitor spending, and identify discrepancies using available financial tools. Anticipate budget variances and, with guidance, implement corrective measures when indicated.
- Engage project clients and stakeholders around aspects of evaluation projects, including development, design, implementation and dissemination. Participate in regular meetings with clients to discuss project timeline, methods, activities and results.
- Contribute to the advancement of CCHE strategic objectives by participating in strategic-area work groups.
- Participate in the writing of scientific papers in peer reviewed articles regarding community based health promotion and program evaluation) as a lead or co-author.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.