Licensed Nurses & Physician Assistants
The Front Line of Patient Care
Our nurse professionals embody what it means to provide the best patient interactions possible. They also advance the art and science of nursing in a patient-centered, healing environment.
GI Gastroenterology Clinic RN - Spokane RemoteLocation: Seattle, WA Job Number: 965862 Date posted: 07/08/2021
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
- Provides ongoing coordination of patient flow on the team. Supports staff in balancing patient demand and availability of resources. Serves as a resource for members of the team.
- Provides independent nursing visits according to approved protocols and in collaboration with medical providers.
- Provides skilled nursing procedures, including infusion therapy, administration of medications, wound care, phlebotomy, and urinary catheterization. Provides patient education in areas including asthma, diabetes, self-injection, infant and childcare, prenatal education, and other health-related issues. Provides case management for approved case management projects, including asthma and diabetes case management programs.
- Provides telephone advice and follow-up according to approved protocols.
- Minimum one (1) year of ambulatory care and urgent care experience.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- Degree from an accredited RN program.
- Registered Nurse License (Washington) required at hire
- Basic Life Support required at hire
- Communication, organizational and customer service skills.
- Bachelors degree in nursing.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Nursing & Physician Assistant Careers
Through professional practice and leadership, nurses at Kaiser Permanente continually advance the art and science of nursing. But we recognize that what we do is more than clinical practice. We believe that every interaction — whether it is with a patient, a colleague, a physician, or anyone else — has the potential to be extraordinary. And we find that approaching our daily routine with this in mind gives each and every action new meaning and allows us to focus on the moment, empowering us to deliver expert care.
No matter where you are in your nursing career, the size and scope of our organization means you have the resources, technology, tools, and support you need to make a lasting impact.
Physician Assistant Careers
Physician assistants play a powerful and important role in delivering high-quality, informative care. Working directly with patients, their families, colleagues, and supervising physicians, they are vital in defining the overall care experience.
Being a physician assistant at Kaiser Permanente is centered on promoting a healing environment — one that maintains a caring, comforting practice while honoring the unity of the whole patient: mind, body, and spirit.
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.