Hospice Spiritual Counselor (Per Diem - Primarily King and Snohomish Counties)Location: Seattle, WA Additional Locations:
Renton Job Number: 794359 Date posted: 05/07/2019
- Assess the spiritual needs & resources of the hospice patient and significant other and/or family and other care givers.
- Provide care directly and/or make referrals to appropriate community spiritual providers.
- Provide spiritual & emotional counseling and support to Hospice patients, families, Hospice team members and other health care providers working with Hospice patients.
- Facilitate the planning of appropriate rituals & services with patients, family and friends.
- Participates in weekly interdisciplinary team meetings by sharing pertinent, non-confidential patient/family information and assures the incorporation of the patient/family spiritual plan into the overall plan for care.
- Participates in the spiritual community at large to identify & develop specific resources for spiritual, religious support among all denominations.
- Provides education & consultation to the public and professional community in the area of spiritual care for the dying.
- Provides training & consultation to the Hospice Program and Bereavement Volunteers.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
See What People are Saying About Working at KP
Oct 10, 2018
"Happy KP employee"
- Positive Outlook
I have been working at Kaiser Permanente full-time (More than 5 years)
I have worked for Kaiser Permanente for just over 5 years. They are great company that has been nothing but supportive in helping move toward my career goals, including helping me pay for my Masters degree. They have also been a dream to work with during two maternity leaves.Full Review
Come introduce yourself to a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to meeting you in person.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You do not have any recently viewed jobs.