Intervention Research/NE (GHRI)
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
The Research Interventionist will join a team of licensed mental health clinicians (masters trained in psychology, counseling, social work or another related field) to administer a research intervention for adolescents as part of a multi-site suicide prevention study. The Research Interventionist will provide care management and counseling to youth with a variety of mental health conditions. This includes facilitating DBT groups, providing care management, participation with the study team, and adherence to research protocol. The role includes use of independent clinical judgment with the support of regular clinical consultation.
- Performs clinical evaluation/intervention/measurements requiring professional clinical knowledge/education/training. Utilizes clinical knowledge and skills to evaluate participant responses and make subsequent decisions around patient safety and participation issues.
- Provides professional expertise in day-to-day coordination of research activities. Develops project intervention plans and tools, data collection instruments, manual of operations, trains new employees, prepares reports, etc. Plans, implements and monitors participant safety and data quality control measures.
- Evaluates responses of participants and makes independent clinical judgments regarding responses to clinical intervention
- Participates as part of the research project team, attends project meetings, and identifies problems and proposes solutions.
- May perform medical record review requiring professional clinical background/education/ experience for correct interpretation and data collection.
- May perform telephone interviews, in-person interviews or physical assessments requiring professional clinical background/education.
- Certifications, licenses, or degrees as determined by the needs of the research projects, such as, registered nurse, nurse practitioner, certified mental health therapist/specialist, MSW, pharmacist, physical therapist, certified health education specialist, clinical psychologist, acupuncturist.