Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care
Celebrating Inner Strength
With a wealth of resources and encouragement at your disposal, you can focus on helping your patients sustain their journey to better health.
LICSW Social Worker - Capitol Hill ($5000 Sign-On Bonus)Location: Seattle, WA Job Number: 966029 Date posted: 06/04/2021
View Disability Accomodations
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Provides a wide range of clinical social work services in a primary care or home health setting, including support and consultation to care team in managing patients. Evaluate psychosocial assets and deficits for the purpose of enabling the pt to maintain the greatest level of independence. Coordinates with others to establish a plan of care. Provides short term counseling, teaching and brokering with other resources for care giving needs.
- Provide appropriate social work interventions to all age patients and their families including but not limited to psychosocial assessment, brief individual or family, advocacy, linkage, referral, group work, case coordination, and long-term care planning and placement.
- Consultation and coordination with multidisciplinary team of care professionals and primary care site medical/nursery staff, to include family conferences, care conferences, team meetings and etc.
- Assesses patient and family needs for care and communicates with other health care providers appropriately. Collects data relevant to visit with ongoing assessment throughout the duration of care. Evaluate psychosocial assets and deficits for the purpose of enabling the pt to maintain the greatest level of independence.
- Evaluates patients/family needs through timely assessment, communication and observation. Modifies plan of care through assessement based upon patient/care systems response.
- Minimum one (1) year of previous social work experience.
- Per the National Agreement, current KP Coalition employees have this experience requirement waived.
- Masters degree in social work (MSW).
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (Washington) OR Mental Health Counselor License (Washington) OR Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (Washington)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated success as part of a multi-disciplinary team and commitment to diversity.
- Two (2) years of post-masters experience.
- Care coordination experience in managed care system, in-/outpatient setting, skilled nursing or long-term care facility.
- Knowledge of social case management, conflict resolution and team building practices.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with electronic charting.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Learn About Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care Careers
Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care Careers
Backed by a committed interdisciplinary team of health care professionals, you'll provide high-quality treatment for patients with behavioral health and/or bio-psychological concerns, including those in psychological crisis.
With the strength of our network at your fingertips, you'll be sure your patients receive prompt, appropriate referrals across our organization with no barriers to the continuity of care. Opportunities and specialty settings range from substance abuse to social work and autism to eating disorders.
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselors
- Case Managers
- Clinical Psychologists
- Clinical Social Workers
- Health Educators
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Psychiatric Social Workers
- Addiction Medicine/Chemical Dependency
- Chronic Pain Management
- Eating Disorders
- Employee Assistance
- Help Line/Psychiatric Call Center
- Home Health
- Medical Social Work
- Palliative Care
- Psychiatric Emergency Team (PET)
- Psychiatry (Adult, Adolescent & Child)
Connect with a member of the Kaiser Permanente team at an upcoming career or professional event. We look forward to seeing you!
Join Kaiser Permanente's Talent Network
Sign up to receive information about opportunities that relate to your interests.