Research Interviewer - Bilingual Spanish Preferred
Navigating the Hiring Process
We're here to support you!
Having trouble with your account or have questions on the hiring process?
Please visit the FAQ page on our website for assistance.
Need help with your computer and browser settings?
Do you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability?
A reasonable accommodation is any modification or adjustment that enables you to fully participate in completing the following:
- Online Submissions
- Pre-Hire Assessments
- Interview Process
Please submit your accommodation request and an HR Representative will contact you.
Conduct survey research interviews via telephone on various research projects using Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) software. Follow specific survey scripts and project specific protocols and procedures. Support the Survey Research Program by performing research project related clerical and data processing duties. Requires variable and flexible scheduling, including days, evenings, and weekends.
- Contact study subjects according to specific study protocols. Gain cooperation of the respondent. Enroll respondent in study activities. Administers survey research interviews. Administer interviews following scripts and instruments using approved interviewing techniques and protocols. Review consent forms, obtain verbal consent to participate. Accurately and completely record interview responses using CATI software and WEB platforms Pilot test interview instruments in development and provide feedback to supervisor. Obtain updated address/phone information.
- Perform general survey unit related activities, including mailing assembly and quality control, scanning, and verification of scanned surveys and other related clerical tasks. Attend KPWHRI staff meetings, as indicated. Attend interviewer staff meetings and project trainings. Attend other internal trainings, as requested.
- Minimum one (1) year of customer service experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Relevant computer proficiency.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to problem solve in fast-paced environment.
- One (1) year of phone-based interviewing or call center experience.
- Two (2) years of customer service experience, including telephone communications.
- One (1) year of experience in participant-facing research (health services, public opinion, education or other types of research).
- Knowledge of survey research practices and phone room technology.